Crochet Hook Case
Keep your hooks tidy with a gorgeous crochet hook case
This pattern is available for free along with step by step instructions on how to cross stitch the sweet fox and acorn and read a chart from LoveCrochet Blog
Fantastic way to practice newly learned technique.
You will need:
- Rowan Handknit Cotton, I’ve used 2 balls of Linen (205) – colour A
- Oddments of 7 colours in DK weight yarn: Black, white, dark green, light green, mustard, orange, brown.
- 4mm (US G/6) crochet hook
- 5 cm x 16 cm (10 in x 6.2 in) piece of felt
- Tapestry needle
- Invisible thread or one matching colour of felt
- Sewing up needle
Pattern is free and available from Love Crochet Blog, click on the logo below