Little Spring Make - 20/03/21 - 11:00 to 13:00 (UK time)
Saturday 20th March 2021 at 11:00-13:00 GMT (UK time)
Spring is sprunging!! What better way of celebrating it than with a charming mini Spring wreath.
This is a fun and relaxed class during which we will start to make flowers, which are taken from the Easter wreath in my book, 'Crocheted Wreaths for the Home', please note you do not need to have my book, I'll be providing the pattern. I will also show you how to make the wreath base from ivy vines.
- Device with internet connection
- 4 colours of DK (8-ply, light worsted) yarn, oddments are perfect to use up here.
- 3mm or 3.5mm crochet hook - whichever size is more comfortable for you. If your tension is standard go for the smaller hook if it's tight use the bigger one.
- You will need to either print the pattern or have it accessible on a device for the class.
- Tapestry needle
- if you would like to make the wreath base with me then you will need: floristry or craft wire, scissors to cut the wire and two ivy vines around 120cm in length. Making sure that the vines are not too dry or they will snap, they need to be nice and bendy. Also, glue for attaching the flowers, glue gun works perfectly here, but if you do not have one don’t worry, they can be attached with yarn.
This class is suitable for participants who are comfortable with holding the yarn and hook and know how to work basic stitches, I'll be showing you how to make each stitch so don't worry if you need a refresher. Please note that this is not a beginner crochet class. However, if you have started on your crochet journey and need to practice you stitches this could a nice class for you.
The Zoom links to the class and pattern will be sent the day before, please make sure you enter the correct email address when booking.
If you haven’t used Zoom before, don’t be afraid is super easy. It can be joined from a phone, tablet or computer. You can download the app beforehand if you wish (just go to https://zoom.us/download) or search for the Zoom app in your app store, but it is not essential, just follow the link in the email I will send.
If you would like to be seen and heard during the class you need to select to have the video and microphone on when joining the class on Zoom. If you rather not, don't worry you can still communicate and ask questions using the chat option.
If you are unable to attend the class for whatever reason I am sorry but I cannot offer refund unless I'm able to refill your spot.
Out of respect for other participants, please don't be late.