Crochet Autum garland - 07/11/21 16:00 to 18:00 (UK time)
Sunday 7th November 2021 at 16:00-18:00 GMT (UK time)
Join me for a fun class, crocheting a gorgeous autumnal mini garland, perfect for decorating your home. You can also use the holly leaves and berries for Christmas decorations.
We will make a start on oak leaves in two sizes, acorn, holly leaves and berries.
- Device with internet connection
- Any DK (8-ply) or aran or chunky yarn.
- 3.00 or 3.5 or 4 or 5 mm crochet hook - whichever size is more comfortable for you and which yarn you will use. If your tension is standard go for the smaller hook if it's tight use the bigger one. If you are using DK yarn uses 3 or 3.5mm hook, if aran then 4mm hook, if chunky then 5mm hook
- You will need to either print the pattern or have it accessible on a device for the class.
- Small amount of toy stuffing, 1 x stitch marker, scissors and tapestry needle.
This class is suitable for participants who are comfortable holding the yarn and hook and know how to work basic stitches, I will be showing you how to make each stitch so don't worry if you need a refresher. Please note that this is not a beginner crochet class. However, if you have started on your crochet journey and need to practice your stitches this could a nice class for you.
The Zoom links to the class and pattern will be sent the day before, please make sure you enter the correct email address when booking.
If you haven’t used Zoom before, don’t be afraid is super easy. It can be joined from a phone, tablet or computer. You can download the app beforehand if you wish (just go to https://zoom.us/download) or search for the Zoom app in your app store, but it is not essential, just follow the link in the email I will send.
If you would like to be seen and heard during the class you need to select to have the video and microphone on when joining the class on Zoom. If you rather not, don't worry you can still communicate and ask questions using the chat option.
If you are unable to attend the class for whatever reason I am sorry but I cannot offer refund unless I'm able to refill your spot.
Out of respect for other participants, please don't be late.